TulipEx will complete due diligence on all token listing applications. As such, token listing parties must satisfy the following requirements:
- The project must provide a white paper for evaluation.
- The team can continuously maintain and operate the project.
- The team can regularly disclose information about the project’s development and progress and ensure its authenticity.
- There is no possibility that the token project violates the laws and regulations.
A project who wants ts token listed on TulipEx should send the following requirements to INFO@TULIPEX.COM
- Link to the official website
- Link to project’s white paper
- Wallet download address
- Whether your token is an ERC20 token or based on BTS/BTC
- Team member introduction (including management and core developers)
- ICO information (If your project has held an ICO, it is best to provide an ICO link or a web snapshot)
- Total supply of the tokens and distribution methods (token holdings of ICO investors / private equity investors/ core team/ the project foundation, etc.)
TulipEx reserve the right to delist a token including (but not limited) to the following situations:
- Delisting may occur when the token project violates the laws and regulations of the country of origin. And also when it violates the rules and regulations of the country where the exchange has occurred.
- TulipEx sends warning notices to the project party that involves suspected pyramid schemes, fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, etc. If the project party cannot provide evidence, OR can provide evidence but refuses to pay the risk deposit, TulipEx will delist the project.
- When the project party fails to submit the project progress report two times or more (which should be submitted once a week), it will receive a warning notice from TulipEx. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project, that means there has been no progress report being submitted for four consecutive weeks. TulipEx will then inform the project party that its project has not been resuming its responsibility to disclose information to the public and will be delisted.
- If the project price falls below 50% of its issue price for 15 consecutive trading days, the project party will receive a warning notice on the abnormal trading price by TulipEx. A second warning notice is issued on the same project when the trading price falls below 50% of the issue price for 30 consecutive days. TulipEx will initiate a public investigation process to determine whether there is any false statement in its listing process (such as providing fake price of the private sales). TulipEx reserves the right to delist any project that enters the public investigation process.
- If the average daily trading volume is less than 20,000USD for 15 consecutive trading days, the project party will receive a warning notice on the low liquidity by TulipEx. When a second warning notice is issued on the same project, it means that they have not met the daily trading volume requirements of the Company, which has been 20,000USD for the last 30 consecutive days,
- If the project party intentionally conceals significant events that may seriously affect the price of tokens, once confirmed, TulipEx will delist the project.
- If the publicity or marketing activities of the project party damage the community’s interests, TulipEx will delist the project.
- The project can be delisted when the project has significant risk issues, hacking attacks, concealing token matters, etc.
- A project may be delisted when there is a change in the membership of their team. has been dissolved or when there is a change in the membership of that particular group
- Other circumstances were sufficient to delist.